Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Beauty and the Not So Beauty

One thing about train travel -- you see it all, from lovely landscapes, farmland and coastline to the bowels of the cities. There are the scrap heaps and the junk yards, and the close look at poverty.

I suppose it is how "wrong side of the tracks" came about.

I am real close to home now and this will most likely be my final post for this trip. Any of my friends and family who have visited my blog, thanks for coming along with me. I loved my trip and visit with Sheri and Alexis, and now I am ready to be home.

 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing the differences in the landscape. I would choose to live in the wild areas if I could.

    ReplyDelete