Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Monday, July 9, 2012

Update of "breakdown"

First let me correct our location. We are in Gresham -- not Gershwin -- Oregon (I don't know what I typed that had auto correct guessing at Gershwin, but I do not think there is a Gershwin, OR). That's what I get for not proof reading.

Just got the news that the van will be ready at about 1:00 today. Not sure exactly, but seems that all the dusty roads took a toll on the fuel line and clogged up something. They are cleaning out, and resetting some computer stuff, etc. etc., so $500 will now be added to our trip expense! Could have been worse as they always say, but my thought is -- could have been better!

I guess it wasn't such a bad thing to be towed here (AAA Plus) to a very nice room at the Guesthouse Motel. One (if pricey) way to extend our vacation by a day. When Susan gets back from her run we will pack up our few items and bike to the Ford dealer and head home. So unless some other unforeseen thing happens, that closes out my posts for this adventure.

2 comments:

  1. Have enjoyed travelling along with you, on your adventure......seeing all the sights......shame about van, but you are safe....main thing....... safe home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ross -- I am happy that you have followed along. Home safe today.

    ReplyDelete