Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Last day at Lake James

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Woke up to rain this morning. So there were indoor activities like "Mexican Train", reading, blogging, playing Candy Land, napping.

By mid morning the sun was peeking through the clouds and the rain had stopped. I took myself on the bike ride around the lake again, solo. I used Sally's bike this time, and even though I had raised the seat as far as it would go, it was too small and so not very comfortable. I still enjoyed my ride, but the low saddle height was starting to cause pain in my knee. So I slowed down on even the smallest of hills to guard my knees.

We will have our evening dinner together and then start our packing for tomorrow's departure for the airport. It will be a little difficult to leave this little paradise, and to say goodbye to everyone. As they say -- parting is indeed such sweet sorrow...

More than likely this will be my final post for this adventure, but I will be back for my next adventure near the end of September. Come back then ;'-)

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful house with such a large porch to enjoy the outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Meta, it is a fantastic place -- perfect for a family reunion, and anything else! We had a wonderful stay.

    ReplyDelete