Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Friday, October 30, 2015

Teaneuring #6

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Number 6

  • Biach Tea Room, Edmonds WA
  • Occtober 29, 2015
  • 30 miles
  • Shared "refreshing" and Jasmine Pouchang tea (a new tea for me that I like a lot -- another to put on my list of favorites!)

 

Tea and tea sandwich party!

I beat the rain (again) that was forecasted for the afternoon. Riding from home it was looking "iffy" as to whether the weather would catch me or not! Five of us enjoyed a little tea party at Biacha -- a very favorite place of mine. It is a little far from home to get there often, but when I do, I load up on the delightful tea choices to take home with me.

It is a small place with lots of ambiance and a delightful young woman who is so welcoming and accomodating (Ann or Anna, I can't recall). There is no actual bike parking, but plenty of room in front of the windows to put a bike and be able to watch it if you don't want to lock it.

 

Seating outside in good weather, bike parking in bad ;'-)

 

Behind the counter where Ann usually is...

 

Look at all the choices of tea we have!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment