Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Monday, October 24, 2016

2016 Coffeeneuring Challenge 0: Gas Station!

I am joining the challenge again (my third year) and will be exploring tea stops.


  • Teaneauring #0 -- How NOT to go teaneauring.
  • Gas Station Tea!
  • 10/9/2016
  • 37 miles
  • Sullivan Community, Michigan
  • Zebra Socks


Here is what I wrote on that date:

I am in Michigan again this year and my friend Vickie encourages my tea stops at all times, especially during coffee/teaneuring season. On our ride on the Muskatewasa Trail outside of Muskegon, this is all we could find. OK -- it was green tea of a tea bag variety and the only hot water was from the HOT WATER TAP back in the kitchen. Imagine!

We did have a great 37 mile ride even with the wind and 56 degrees as it was sunny and blue.

I am not counting this one, but needed to post ;'-)


"Enjoying" Tap Water Tea!!! In Zebra socks ;'-)

 

What they had on display in the gas station store

 

No comments:

Post a Comment