Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Monday, October 24, 2016

2106 Coffeeneuring Challenge 4: Henry's Donut

  • #4 Henry's Donuts Mukilteo WA
  • October 24, 2016
  • Farmer Brothers Black Tea
  • 20 miles
  • Bumble Bee Socks

Henry's Donuts is a small local, well, donut shop nearby. Leaving from home for a ride around my neighborhood, I rode 20 miles round trip, but Henry's is about a mile and a half from my house. I wore my bright bumble bee sox to lighten up this cloudy, somewhat gloomy day. No place to really park the bike, but easily left outside the window and using my "poor man's lock" system. Not much room to do that should several bikes arrive. Farmer Brothers Black Tea -- the brand that many restaurants are supplied with, kinda like Lipton but oh well. It is not always about the tea. I think my theme within a theme next year will be "the best of the worst". With tea choices what they often are, this theme should not be too much of a challenge ;'-).

Bonus is the lingering fall color. Just fantastically gorgeous. I have included photos of some of it in #3 post. Today I had some fun Halloween yard "art" to enjoy.

 

If I return to Henry's, I must remember to bring my mug as they serve in styrofoam cups only.

 

My socks helping to brighten the gloomy day

 

Lots of donut choices.

 

I chose the buttermilk donut

 

The baker at work

 

 

 

 

2 comments: