Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Saturday, April 15, 2017

30 Days of April: April 15

Easter Egg Hunt with the Grands. That was the mid-morning destination, after my clinic visit to address my ear infection!!! Huh? How did that happen? I don't know but I am now on antibiotics and ear drops for ten days. Very inconvenient for activities.

Anyway -- the Easter Egg Hunt.

 

Lots of kids with their adults were here.

 

The Bouncy House is always an attraction.

 

Lucy slides down.

 

Jaydon comes down on his stomach while Lucy puts her shoes on.

We had time before the eggs were to be hunted.

 

Each one has their own focus and thoughts.

 

The Easter Bunny wanders around with treats.

 

Kaitlyn is so happy to find eggs, she shows each one to her family before dropping it into her bag.

 

Hot Dogs on the sidewalk -- the best.

After all the hard work of hunting eggs, lunch was needed so off to the hot dog stand!

Once everyone had inspected their loot (what was in those eggs anyway?), finished their lunch and were lining up to hear if they had won anything with the raffle tickets that Grandma (Susan) had bought for them, I continued riding. The sun was out after all. Just a few of my neighborhood loops. Today's "theme" being the Egg hunt, I didn't scout out any other photos for today. I did enjoy all of the day -- Grands and sunshine oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment