Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Practicing

I get to Seattle more than Susan does, but when I am there I have my Seattle-savvy friends Bill or Lynne to guide me ;'-). Otherwise I am much a country bumpkin. Susan has done the Seattle thing less than I, and wanted to shop the outdoor wear stores in town. Okie Dokie then.

We took the early express bus which leaves from just a block from our house and meant we needed to take only one bus. We skipped having breakfast at home for our practicing being on our vacation in a "strange" city ;'-).

 

We felt like we were already in Amsterdam ;'-)

We found a great place to have breakfast, took our time to enjoy it and then started our wandering to find all the outdoor wear stores that Susan had listed! It was a long day ;'-)

 

Let no moss grow under your wheels.

Not many photos for this post as we were busy! Much much walking and looking and finding things! We bought. And now we each think we have everything we need (or want) for our trip.

 

Susan said I was 'stylin' in my new jacket walking in Seattle.

Two buses to get home but we were happy to not be driving!! We are ready for Amsterdam!

No comments:

Post a Comment