Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Ride & Seek: #1, 2, 3

I got three of the twelve things on the list -- one yesterday on my solo ride:

 

X

Two today on our club ride. I volunteered to lead the Pedal Pusher ride for Bette-Ann who couldn't lead today. As Cindy said -- it is actually warm today, it just looks cold from indoors. Because there was remnants of rain on pavement and the clouds were thick this morning, we were tricked into thinking COLD.

 

CINNAMON BUN

Upon reading the list of things I would be on the hunt for this month, Cindy volunteered to ride with me on the Cinnamon Bun hunt. Turns out that was this day. Not only a cinnamon bun, but a gluten free cinnamon bun at a favorite stop, the Flying Apron.

On the way to the cinnamon bun I met and introduced myself to Veonie:

 

SOMETHING FURRY

Her person said yes to my asking to take a photo. She told me that Veonie loves attention and would be happy with me. She was oh so friendly (Veonie and her person).

Heading back from our bakery stop, we were mostly unlayering from this morning's layers of wear. I rode in my bike shorts for the third time this year. And the sun started to show up just as we were about done with the ride. Bright sun after that for the afternoon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment