Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Departing Durango

Thursday April 18 2013

Farewell to our Victorian Hotel Strater. We had a fantastic stay here with friendly, helpful and fun staff.

One more very filling breakfast. The hotel calls their complementary breakfast a "continental" fare. Not so we discovered! Lots of choices of breads and pastries, but also egg, waffles, French toast, granola, fresh fruit and yogurt to mention what I recall! We filled up again and I took a 6:45 a.m. bracing and chilled bike ride around town and to the bike shop for its return. Had I felt I had more time I would have loved a longer ride as there was no auto traffic this early and the air felt so fresh and cleansing. But 35 minutes would suffice for this morning.

Until next time -- thanks for visiting my blog. I will be off for an eastern Washington trip next week with my friends Vickie and Gerry with hopes of more blogging then.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Gram, I was late in catching up but enjoyed reading about your trip! I will show the bike photos to Jaydon soon. Looking forward to coming along on your next trip.

    ReplyDelete