Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I'm going to Michigan

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

My trip to Michigan this year is a little too close to my New Mexico tour, but I didn't think of that when I planned them both ;'-) Gerry and I will be flying to Detroit this afternoon where Vickie will pick us up this evening.

My pre-trip adventure included a delightful country road cycling outing with a small group of our local bike club. Signs and colors of fall accompanied us all the way. Bill L led us through the fields and roads of Fall City at a perfect time of the year.

 

Little school kids line up for the Farm hay wagon ride through the fields

 

Pumpkins are everywhere

 

Self-serving organic farm

 

Love old tractors

 

 

Rich and luscious fresh produce -- prices and weighing stand to the right

We enjoyed the nice easy adventure and topped it off wth a tea and crumpet stop in Carnation at Sandy's cafe. I highly recommend the scones!

Now to finish up last minute details and get on the road in the air.

 

2 comments:

  1. Well, that sure is a nice, colorful trip you had.
    Have fun with your next adventure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meta, I know we will have as much fun as we can find. ;'-)

      Delete