Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Thursday, September 26, 2013

FRUSTRATED!!!

9/26/13 THURSDAY

I had a post all ready to write today but ran into a very frustrating happening! After signing in to wifi at Days Inn last night, I now have 15,000 (the number of zeros is correct) SPAM emails. I have spent the past two hours trying to access some kind of help from google and/or gmail. I have been referred to at least 8 different phone numbers and have not gotten any help. The best I have gotten is that I need to be at my home computer and someone will then be able to wipe out the emails. So that means Susan will have to try to do that; I have been unable to brief her on the possibility as she is busy with other things.

I have not been able to receive any other emails as I suppose my mailbox is now FULL! Anyone reading this who may want to email me may do so at my hotmail address -- nancybikes at hotmail dot com (you can figure that out). I am considering deleting my gmail account but that presents some problematic areas that I need to research beforehand -- like how that will affect blogsy (my blog site) for one. I also wonder how this works on iPad since google is so tied to Apple. Will find that out as soon as I get home. I feel somewhat done with phone calls and phone number referrals for now!

 

Oh -- I am on another adventure and have arrived at my destination of Cedar City, Utah. I will post more after I settle myself down a little. If only I were a drinker I would go have one -- or two -- or... Well, that's why I am not a drinker!

Check back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment