Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Florida Bound

Stress! Traffic on I-5 was way backed up due to accidents I think. So for our 11:00 fight we arrived just before 10:00. The good part about that is that there were no lines for security check, so we whipped right through. Dorothy's daughter-in-law drove us here so she had as much stress to get us here as we had, now she has more coming as she drives home in what looked like a parking lot heading south on I-5.

I settled my stress with some yoga breathing and calmed my anxiety about possibly missing our flight! Now sitting at Gate B10 awaiting boarding. No time for photos yet ;'-) -- will catch up more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment