Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Friday, March 18, 2022

HAPPY ST. PAT’S DAY

I know I am a day late with the wishes, but I hope everyone enjoyed St. Pat’s Day. I got to go on a bike ride on the day and found some Shamrocks. 

I like this one painted on this rock best.



The High School displayed their artistic version of shamrocks webbed into the fence.

\

I got a couple of other rides in earlier this month, but not many. one of my ‘challenge’ sites had us looking for outbuildings of all kinds and one of mine was this ultra play structure.


The only other one I will post here is the tumble down tree house.



At the end of this day (Actual St. Pat’s Day) we got a text from Wendy and Steve (Kat’s parents) asking if they could bring us an Irish dinner of Corned Beef and Cabbage. Would we turn that down? Not on your life.



We feel fortunate to have such great neighbors. Dinner was divine and delicious ;’-). They brought hats and napkins to go with the meal ;’-).

This mid morning I will be taking Susan for her first check back with Kaiser and afterward I just might get in an afternoon bike ride around the neighborhood. Will be on the lookout for the challenge of ‘fences and gates’ for the second part of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment