Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Friday, November 15, 2019

BEFORE FALL BECOMES WINTER 2019

Time isn’t going fast enough so the retailers hurry it along. Not yet Thanksgiving (two weeks away) and here is what has popped up in front of our grocery store.



We have had some decent riding weather, and I have tried to not miss too many of those days from the saddle of my bike. There are lots of fallen leaves all over the place, but some of our trees have managed to hang onto theirs.



Right along my street there is some fall color remaining.



And further along around my neighborhood there is more.





Ignore the next dumpsters and enjoy the color (I did).



On another ride I took a loop through our local airport and found a tribute to veterans, A WWI airman.



A bridge always offers a good view of something and a good excuse for a snack stop. See the blue sky!



I recently posted a photo of my bike next to a tall High Wheeler bike. Our City Hall has their own bikes for locking bikes up to.



Though we have (for the most part) had some ok weather, the mornings have often started out with lots of fog.



A few days after the colorful tree photos we had some rain and a bit of wind. Enough to bring the trees to their knees — or their leaves to the ground.





It happened so quickly that neither the city street sweepers nor the home rakers have had time to clean up the fallen leaves. I felt fortunate for that as I meandered my way along the streets on this damp Fall day.



Nothing says much more about Fall/Autumn than this exhibit.




.


And here is some sage advice for all of us.



Happy Fall Y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment