Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Thursday, November 28, 2019

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2019

On any of my rides in November, I have stopped for any photo that represents Thanksgiving —- for the Holidays Challenge that I am doing on one of my “challenge” sites. The collection here is for the whole month of November, and...

 ...I rode on On the Day of the Holiday and got this...




This is a popular turkey as I have seen and taken a photo of two others:

The first one appears a bit tipsy; the second a is more upstanding turkey  ;’-)

Other turkeys along some of my routes:












This next one is in a window display of a costume shop. I think it can be considered representative of Thanksgiving.


The next two photos are possibly my favorites and the express how I feel, not only at Thanksgiving, but all year long. I suppose it is on Thanksgiving that we are consciously aware of all the things we have to be thankful for.





HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment