Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Saturday, January 2, 2021

A NEW LOOK

A new year deserves a new look ;’-). So I have made a slight change in the look of my blog. Let’s see how that looks ;’-)


JANUARY


January 1, 2021


I have not missed riding on New Year’s Day in years. I don’t remember that last time I have not. There were some concerns about today, but at worst I thought I would do only a couple of miles in consistent rain. BUT, once again the forecast changed and I got a couple of hours window of dry, and only slightly damp riding weather. Ahhhhh, not to break my tradition. 




I did my ETAL route as it is the most convenient if worried about rain or distance as I can cut it short at any time. The route skirts several parts of the Golf Course, and so the photo. I had hoped the lights on the house across the Green would show up, but it is too far away.

4 comments:

  1. I like your new look! And I like #1!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I keep saying I am going to blog again. A couple weeks ago, I tried adding something to the one I have, but I got frustrated when I could not get things to go where I wanted them and quit for the night. I haven't gotten back to figuring it out. You look like an expert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to test if I can reply from here ;’-). I have not always been able to do that.

    Anyway — no expert here! I struggle constantly with things, but I like having the photos and trips to look back on and to share with others.

    ReplyDelete