Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Friday, April 7, 2017

30 Days of April: April 6

APRIL 6: Yakima Canyon. Well -- a little part of it anyway. During Susan's fishing club outing, I bike ;-). We set up camp this early afternoon and I was bale to get on my bike by 4:00. I have biked this road in the past and felt fine doing so. This year seems way different -- there are huge trucks speeding along and though the traffic is not thick, it is fast! There is little to, at times, no shoulder so my ride was very short. After feeling the breath of one close passing car, I was intimidated and turned back to the campground.

 

 

I got only a couple of photos on this short jaunt and hope to ride somewhere tomorrow that offers more, and safer, miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment