Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Sunday, April 9, 2017

30 Days of April: April 9

Dithering about whether or not we be leaving for home today I feared I would lose a day of my ridng challenge! So I quietly gathered up gear and got on my bike for a few miles on the south end of Canyon Road.

We woke to rather heavy frost over everything and had had a cold night. The sky was blue and the sun shone bright as I took off for my ride.

 

Frosty picnic table

 

Delightful weather followed the frost

I have taken several photos of the railroad tracks that line the river. Now the train that runs the rails.

 

On the other side of the river from our camp

And so ends our extended weekend getaway -- but not my 30 Days of biking in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment