Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

LOOK!!!!





In the face of a catastrophe Susan always moves right through it and onto a better time. Unlike me who must first moan, whine, complain, mope around for a while, and get depressed. One could say that I can take lessons here ;’-0.

She had found, on line, the exact camera that I “lost”. Without my knowing, she looked to see if there was someplace local that might have it. Then she went off to ‘do an errand’ she said. Went to Best Buy and bought this and brought it home. AND, since my birthday is tomorrow, she shared in the cost of it as a gift ;’-). Lucky me.

And it is my color!!! RED! 

To christen RED camera, I took its first photo of Susan. 










No comments:

Post a Comment