Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Saturday, February 20, 2021

WEEK 3 FEBRUARY RIDES AND PHOTOS #31-32


#31 February 19, 2021


A week. A FULL week. A WHOLE entire week without a ride. I think that could be some kind of record ๐Ÿค”.


Snow, frozen rain, slush, one fatigue post-vax day, and heavy rain are the reasons for not riding for that long. But today would NOT be another day off my bike. Cloudy, dry, 42 degrees with bone dry roads all made for a rather enjoyable day on the saddle.


Though I didn’t require much push, my needed errand to stop by the bank is always a help to get me out the door. Once at the bank I kept going and did my Shawna route with adding some of my usual loops at the end. 


I love this spot with the pond, the wooden fence, and this mossy tree.




Ahhhh. So nice to be back in the saddle.

#32 February 20, 2021


My ride with Cindy today started with a little sun and ended with more sun. There were clouds in the middle but no rain ;’-). An uneventful and delightful scamander around Mill Creek with tea and croissant stop in Town Center for our reward. 


Had to get a photo of the bear family either helping each other up the tree or stepping on each other to get up the tree first.





Only two rides in the third week of February, but for a while I was not sure I would get any rides that week ๐Ÿคจ. So I’m happy that I was not “skunked”.


No comments:

Post a Comment