Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Sunday, March 21, 2021

WEEK 3 MARCH RIDE PHOTOS #45-48

#45 March 15, 2021


Riding around the campground and lake at Rancho Seco Recreational Park in Herald California. About an hour drive from Sarah’s.




#46 March 16, 2021


Deactivated Nuclear Power plant here recalls Chernobyl! All those black things are solar panels. Quite a lot them on each side of the road.




#47 March 17, 2021


I did a little bitty ride around camp on my own this morning and got to see the ‘stork’ that the girls saw the other day. I did not get my bike into the photo this time, but oh well, I know I rode my bike to see this white Egret who seems to be contemplating whether to swim, dive or wade ;’-). 


 

#48 March 20, 2021


The Sundial Bridge in Redding, California. This was a discovery as neither Susan nor I knew anything about this bridge. Quite the attraction in Redding.





I was pleasantly surprised to get in four rides this week. With travel time and family time I was not sure that would be the case. These four rides were definitely a delight. Especially the times riding with those grand Grands ;’-).

No comments:

Post a Comment