Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Monday, November 8, 2021

TEANEURING #6 2021

TEANEURING #6

November 8, 2021
Milkhouse Coffee, Everett WA
London Fog Tea
Blueberry scone
More than 2 miles

First thing this morning I heard our weather person say ‘today will be our first dry day of the month” ;’-0. Imagine my delight when not only was it dry for my ride (yesterday I got kinda soaked on the way home), but there was sun and BLUE SKY!!



Oh yes, I could ride for hours in this weather. I made my way to the Interurban Trail for a trip into south Everett. The trail is mixed with some on road riding and some street crossings, but is a good alternative to the busy roads into town. Today I one of very few on the trail.



The Milkhouse was once where people went to get their milk — back in the day. Last year it opened as a coffee house.



I was there one other time and they had a couple of chairs and small table set outside, but they are not there anymore. So I masked up and went inside for my tea time. I was one two tables of customers and that couple was way across the room from me, so I felt quite safe.



I chose London Fog black tea which was fairly good though a hint of smokie that I tired of when I was drinking a lot of Earl Grey tea. This was a milder smokiness and I enjoyed it with some milk added. My blueberry scone was “ok”. It is always difficult for me to pass up a scone, but if I am here again in the future, I will try one of their other offerings.





As a ‘coffee co.’, the Milkhouse does offer some decent choices of tea. It is appreciated when a place does that for those of us in the tea realm. A beautiful day on my bike today ;’-).

No comments:

Post a Comment