Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Saturday, October 31, 2020

BIKES DAYS CHALLENGE CONTINUE #23-26



Rides/photos #23-26


#23 OCTOBER 28, 2020




I took my #4 teaneuring (coffeeneuring for most) ride today and made my stop at that little elementary school amphitheater I have posted earlier. After my tea I continued for just a couple more miles and took the path behind the Junior High School to home. This is where my photo of the day is taken. By comparison to the past few mornings, this 52 degree ride felt warm! 


#24 OCTOBER 29, 2020




Rainy morning and heavy clouds had me at my usual dither about whether I would ride or not. The hint of blue sky at late morning was not what truly got me out there for a ride today. Susan helped that along by suggesting I could stay home and help with washing the RV. That had me scamper around collecting my gear and heading our for a ride in what ended up being a sunny afternoon.


My photo for today is taken at the airport on my way back home. 


But the first photo op came upon me all of a sudden as I rounded a corner not from from my house. Just when I think that most or all the full beautiful fall leaf color is gone, what to my wandering eye should appear! A nice collection of different colors at that.





Wandering through the airport I see that there are plenty of Southwest airplanes back in storage. Air travel is having its problems during this pandemic era.






#25 OCTOBER 30, 2020




I posted this ride under Teaneuring #5 so will simply post this photo from the day rather than repeat everything I already wrote ;’-). It was a delightful day and I so enjoyed Susan joining me for a ride, which doesn’t happen all that often. Though she likes to ride her bike, she needs a “destination” or reason to ride — to the store, to explore somewhere ‘new’, to do any errand; as I will ride for any or no reason 😏😉🚴‍♀️. Since we would pick up her bike today, she was interested in doing the ride along the nearby trail and I was able to show her something new. She had not seen or noticed the windmill on any ride along here that she has done. So — something new.


#26 OCTOBER 31, 2020




Happy Halloween is in order for this day ;’-). And with rain for the extended forecast to start in just another day or two, I must enjoy the sun even if it comes in spurts! I waited until 10:45 to give time to warm up a bit, and was surprised that it was at only 43 when I got out. I was glad I had opted for my heavier jacket and gloves. We had plenty of sun, and lots of blue sky, but the temp never got above 48 for my ride.


This would be another neighborhood jaunt with a few extra loops thrown in to encourage staying outdoors a little longer. The photo is of the simplest, the most understated and, in my opinion, the best Halloween decoration I have found this year.


Onto November, unbelievably!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Meta. It is fun to take a photo on almost each ride I do — IF there is something I deem photo worthy;’-).

      Delete
  2. Love your pictures, Nancy! I'm curious how many rides you will chalk up by the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m curious too Suzanne ;’-). Weather is coming our way and there will be lots of wet days and some very cold days (with hopefully little to no snow) that will curtail my riding a little. But indeed, I will ride as often as I can. Thanks for reading my blog and for your comment.

      Delete