Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Monday, October 19, 2020

COFFEENEURING 2020



2020 Coffeeneuring Season is here. Our leader/coordinator extraordinaire, Mary Gersemalina gives us this challenge every year and this year she is calling it “One Good Thing” (for the not good year of 2020). The details, should you be interested, are on her blog here.    http://chasingmailboxes.com/


A rather brief summary of the rules: 7 weeks (10/10-11/23 this year); 7 different places; 7 cuppas; 7 photos (or more if you would like); at least 2 miles; max of 2 rides per week.


Here are my first one and half rides for the challenge, and I will do a “round up” with one photo for each ride at the end. My stops will be Without Walls, meaning I will be having my tea outdoors somewhere thus avoiding indoor air these days. I have tagged onto Mary’s theme with my own One More Good Thing theme.


Teaneuring (for me) Training (#0)

10/9 Friday

Harrison Idaho

Cycle Haus coffee and bikes shop

Brought my own but others purchased something so we could use their outdoor table.


We are away from home for about two weeks, and have been biking on the Trail of The Coeur d’Alenes, but the 10th, and opening day for the challenge it will rain —- hard All Day.


On our ride the day before I did my training ride though, so can post that as a pre-entry photo ;’-).




That is a new friend (Sue) that had joined us for the ride on this nice and sunny day.






Teaneuring #1

10/14 Wednesday

Tea Without Walls

Kirkland (Costco) Green Matcha Tea

31 miles

Wenatchee WA 

My One More Good Thing: A BONUS sunny day for the last day of our trip. 

In the town of Wenatchee at Pybus Market along the Apple Capital Loop Trail. We have ridden this trail long enough ago to now have more trail completed ;’-). Rode directly from our campsite at Lincoln Rock State Park (see Lincoln Rock photo) to the Capital Trail along the Columbia River. What a fantastically beautiful day this has been. To not be too repetitive, more about this day and ride is in an earlier post just a few days ago.




















No comments:

Post a Comment