Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Sunday, June 27, 2021

YAY!!! I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO POST

I had been trying in several places that said they had wifi. Well, not strong enough for me to post my blog. But here we finally are ;’-).

That is about all I really wanted to say, and to let everyone know that I have been off the grid of electronics but all is well. We left camp in Montana this morning — driving through Bozeman we appreciated the electrical box designs. Note he moose on a bike ;’-).




After about 500 miles we have landed in Wells, Nevada. The first town we hit when we crossed the border was “Jackpot’, and I had to have a photo of this street name, even though it is a bit out of focus from the passenger window of the RV.



We drove around here in Wells to check our possible places to stay for the night and chose Mountain Shadow RV Park. Cheap at $31 and we got a AAA discount ;’-). Very nice owner also directed us to the Mexican/American restaurant next door that we walked to.. and look at the size of this salad!!



I know this is a more or less a boring post, but I could not pass up this great wifi without writing a few things post-Montana camp.

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear all is well!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All continues to go well here in California too ;’-)/

      Delete
    2. All continues to go well here in California too ;’-)/

      Delete