Nancy Cycles!

Nancy Cycles!
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you are going, because you might not get there." ... Yogi Berra

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Glen Sutton Lodge in Sutton Quebec

We succeeded in waiting long enough for our shuttle to arrive ;’-). Sean drove us the hour and a half to the lodge and we got checked in to our rooms. 
The lodge is converted from an old school house that saw its last pupils in 1955.



My first photo of the main building as we arrive. I will try for a better photo over the next couple of days but — just in case I neglect to get one..I got a couple of better photos and have updated this page ;’-)










There are several building on the grounds and we were each taken to our accommodations. Kathy and I share this room...









Linda and Brenda have a similar room right nest to us in the basement of one of the buildings. There are other riders in this building as well, and others yet sleeping in other buildings.

Those of us who rented bikes got our bike fitting done before dinner. Fortunately this bikes was not one in the rental fleet.



I use my ‘office’ early in the morning and get myself set up on the porch of the main house.



After a delightful dinner we had our introductory and informational meeting to learn about our plans for the week and to socialized with our new friends from around the country. By bed time I was bushed and had no trouble getting to sleep in my very comfortable bed. It has been a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment